Validated by French Consulate: Friday, 22 April 2016 07:22
Means of payment
The proof of payment must be inserted in your file the day of your appointment. No file will be proceeded to to the Consulate without payment. You may pay as follow:
- Electronic transfert bank to bank (EFT)
- Cash deposit at any FNB branches (Capago does not accept cash at its premises)
- Debit or credit card on premises (No American Express nor Diners) - Please note that an extra charge of 2.5% for card payments will be applied.
Please note that we do not accept FOREX payment.
EFT payment instructions:
To facilitate the reconciliation of your payment and avoid delay, please enter the 11 digits of your payment tracking number on your pro-forma invoice (e.g.11112345678) sent via e-mail. Do not add your name or any other information.
Take into consideration that inter bank transfert may take 48 hours before reflecting on our account.
Please process your EFT using the following information:
- Account Holder name: Capago South Africa (Pty) LTD
- Bank Name: First National Bank
- Branch Name: Wierda Valley
- Branch Code: 250655
- Account Number: 62330755523
- Reference: please use the payment tracking number specified on your proforma invoice
For any other questions regarding payment, please refer to Capago Terms & Conditions of use of our services