Travel Insurance Requirements
- Validated by French Consulate: Friday, 28 March 2014 14:05
It is a mandatory document for obtaining a visa.
The travel insurance should be:
- Valid for all Schengen area if you apply for a short stay visa. (If insurance specifies only France, it is not valid).
- Valid for France if it is required in the document list and for long stay.
- Valid for DROM/CTOM (French overseas departments and territories) according to your itinerary.
- Your travel Insurance must be valid with a minimum cover of € 30,000.
- Your travel insurance should fully cover minimum your stay in the Schengen area for short term visas and 1 Year MINIMUM for a National visa.